A Marte Meo Symposium in Bergen (10-06-2013)
A Marte Meo Symposium in Bergen.
With over 200 participants this Symposium was fully booked;
Organisation: GJ KOMPTETANSE, TOM ANDREAS GROENN-JENSEN
From the program:
- Marte Meo general introduction;
- Children 0-6 years of age;
- Concentration on the opportunities on supporting development in everyday interaction moments;
- The Australian Marte Meo training package helpful for daycare workers to become instead of problem oriented, developmental oriented.
Target group for this symposium:
- especially kindergarten workers, and
- professional working in family care centers.
Speaker: MARIA AARTS
See the complete PHOTOBOX [click here]
TOM ANDREAS GROENN-JENSEN,