Improving interactions and social-emotional development
ILK / Bielefeld: Marte Meo Practitioner Course by MARIA AARTS
A Marte Meo Symposium in Bergen (10-06-2013)
Kusel/County Kusel: 6th Network Conference
Sydney: Marte Meo Supervisors Training KU Children's Services
Sydney: Marte Meo Supervisors Graduates
Stadthagen: Schaumburger Bildungskongress
Resources related parent-child-interaction therapy by video
German Red Cross (DRK): Marte Meo Therapist Course 2012
Marte Meo Congress On Dementia Care & Age Psychiatry 
Brisbane: Marte Meo Training Project »The Benevolent Society«
Symposia »Marte Meo Movement Germany« 
Dublin [5-10-2011]: »The Process from birth to old age«
Eindhoven [3 & 4-2-2011]: School Professionals Graduated
For the first time, at 12th of June 2014, the Team of Marte Meo Medical International could present the Marte Meo Method at a medical congress in Switzerland:
A presentation with film at the third joint congress of Swiss pediatricians, surgeons for children and juveniles and psychiatrists for children and juveniles that took place on 12th./13th of June 2014 at the Congress Center Basel in Basel, Switzerland.
The following Abstract has been published in the Swiss Medical Weekly, The European Journal of Medical Sciences, Supplementum 203, May 26, 2014, p. 10.
After the congress this Swiss medical scientific Journal was sent to all Swiss medical doctors.
It seems that in Switzerland the Marte Meo Method should now be accepted as a valid scientific method for at least certain medical fields.
Read the full text on »Marte Meo WORLD« [click here]
Therese Niklaus Loosli:
»Marte Meo Practitioner Course« by MARIA AARTS:
6-days Marte Meo Practitioner Course at ILK, Bielefeld (Germany)
Registering on ILK Website: click here.
Course Schedule: See AGENDA [click here]
ILK - Institut für lösungsfokussierte Kommunikation
33602 Bielefeld | Germany
ILK - Institut für lösungsfokussierte Kommunikation
A Marte Meo Symposium in Bergen.
With over 200 participants this Symposium was fully booked;
Organisation: GJ KOMPTETANSE, TOM ANDREAS GROENN-JENSEN
From the program:
- Marte Meo general introduction;
- Children 0-6 years of age;
- Concentration on the opportunities on supporting development in everyday interaction moments;
- The Australian Marte Meo training package helpful for daycare workers to become instead of problem oriented, developmental oriented.
Target group for this symposium:
- especially kindergarten workers, and
- professional working in family care centers.
Speaker: MARIA AARTS
See the complete PHOTOBOX [click here]
TOM ANDREAS GROENN-JENSEN,
Speakers at the conference were: Dr. Winfried Hirschberger; Maria Aarts; Gabriele Merle; Heidrun Gillmann; Andrea Schneider.
See the slide presentaiton in PHOTOBOX [click here]
Mr. Michael Heil-Habermann
E-mail: Michael.Heil-Haberm ann@KV-KUS.de
Since 2008 this group of KU staff, working in early childhood services, have been training with Maria Aarts in the Marte Meo model.
Moving from Marte Meo Practictioner to Marte Meo Colleague Trainer and now training on Marte Meo Supervsior level.
Web site: www.ku.com.au
See PhotoBox: click here
On the photo: the actual team (not everyone present).
See PhotoBox: click here
(director Marte Meo International Eindhoven/Sydney)
Thema der achtstündigen, vom Jugendamt des Landkreises organisierten Großveranstaltung: »Persönlichkeitsentwicklung als Bildungsentwicklung von Anfang an«.
[Quelle: Schaumburger Wochenblatt, 31-5-2012]
Siehe Presse-artikel, click hier
Photobox: Click here
Subject of the prevention: »Resources related parent-child-interaction therapy by means of video feedback.«
Organisation: Klinik für Kinder- und Jugendpsychiatrie, Psychosomatik und Psychotherapie (KJPP), University Clinic Münster, Münster, Germany
More information will follow a.s.a.p.
Dr. MARLIES AVERBECK-HOLOCHER (Oberärztin),
Klinik für Kinder- und Jugendpsychiatrie, Psychosomatik und Psychotherapie; Universitätsklinikum Münster, Münster, Germany
[Photo, ltr: Maria Aarts (Director Marte Meo International); Karin May (Ergotherapeutin); Dr. Michael Fuchs (Neurologe und Psychiater); Thomas Beyer (Kinder- und Jugendlichenpsychotherapeut); Ulrich Trimpe (Motopäde); Annette Teigelkemper (Kinderkrankenschwester und Stationsleitung); Marius Jansen (Psychologischer Psychotherapeut); Janna Krieft (Kinderkrankenschwester); Sabine Ahler-Bone (Heilpädogogin); Jörg Heskamp (Krankenenpfleger); Marlies Averbeck-Holocher (Oberärztin)]
Organisation: DRK-Bildungswerk im Kreis Borken, [German Red Cross Education in Borken].
Almost fully booked.
See Program on the DRK (German Red Cross) website; click here
Information & last minute registration: Jochem Brehm-Schilly, e-mail: email@example.com
DAY 01 DAY 02
Further information & Registration:
(Manager DRK-Bildungswerk im Kreis Borken - German Red Cross Education Dept. Borken)
46325 Borken | Germany
[Photo: Marte Meo Graduation Day Marte Meo edcuartion German Red Cross - DRK - Borken, 9th of January, 2012]
Organisation: Marianne Munch.
At the conference Maria Aarts showed in a dynamic and instructive way the link between babies’ need on emotional and developmental support and the need of persons with dementia to be seen. She explained the importance of »leading« or »following« moments in order to experience coping with everyday challenges and to experience a meaningful communication. (For details concerning the Marte Meo elements, see: Maria Aarts, »Marte Meo – Basic Manual, 2nd ed.«, ISBN 978-90-75455-16-8; in German: »Marte Meo – Ein Handbuch, 3rd ed.«, ISBN 978-90-75455-26-7; in Danish: »Marte Meo – Grundbog, 2nd ed.«, ISBN 978-90-75455-10-6; in Latvian: »Marte Meo – Rokasgramata, 2nd ed.«, ISBN978-9934-8163-0-7. Visit the Marte Meo Meo International Webshop for detailed information; click here).
Several Marte Meo projects were presented:
- Projects concerning implementation of the Marte Meo Method in nursing homes (Helga Stokka and Inger …).
- Evaluation of the Marte Meo practitioner course in four nursing homes - part of the Norwegian Health Ministry’s program in Dementia Care (Marianne Munch, Lic. Marte Meo Supervisor; Marte Meo Therapists Raj Gupta, Ingrid Haug Olsen and Leading Nurse Heidi Hansen).
- Another interesting project, in cooperation with the University College of Molde, was presented by Supervisor May-Britt Storjord.
- Supervisor Astrid Andersen presented the results of her master’s on Marte Meo, and Rigmor Alnes presented three of her articles being part of her doctorate on the effects of Marte Meo in Dementia Ward.
- Doctor Ursula Becker, Lic. Marte Meo Supervisor, presented two very interesting presentations. The first on Marte Meo and Autonomy in Dementia Care. The second focused on Marte Meo as Palliative Dementia Care.
- Finally a model for using Marte Meo in the Specialised Hospital Care was presented and information given regarding the various Marte Meo educations.
For further information: contact person Marianne Munch, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo (ltr): Dr. med. Ursula Becker (keynote speaker; website: www.ursulabecker-bonn.de), Marianne Munch (Organisator), Maria Aarts (keynote speaker; Marte Meo International)
I have seen my staff in Queensland responds to the huge insights and learning in developing their therapeutic approaches to working with children from disadvantaged families. Through my own experience as a Foster Carer I have been able to use the Marte Meo approach to assist children in my care, recognise a potential that may well have been lost to them and thereby open up opportunities for a very different and much more positive life trajectory where learning, friendships and achievement are based on positive interactions and experiences, rather than the negative path that they were facing.
State Manager Queensland
»The Benevolent Society«
PO Box 5347
WEST END QLD 4101 | Australia
Phone: (+61)-(0)7-3170 4600
Mobile: (+61)-(0)407 354 789
Fax: (+61)-(0)7-3255 2953
The next Marte Meo Symposium will be held on the 3rd of September 2012 in Dresden. Organisation: Marte Meo Movement Germany, Eastern Region. Further information: Markus Bach, E-mail: email@example.com.
See Flyer on this website.
[Photo, keynote speakers: Prof. dr. Gerald Hüther & Maria Aarts]
Title of the conference: Marte Meo Supportive Interaction - »The Process from birth to old age«
The conference identified early-life development support that is essential for developing & using life skills.
Colette O'Donovan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Organisators and speakers some moments before opening of the conference.
On the photo (2nd row; fltr: Karin Alting, Hillie Bakker, Marianne Bookelmann, Hetty Koopman, Hendrik-Jan Boer, Sietske Reefman, Hanny Thijssen, Josje Aarts (Managing director Marte Meo International | Education). (Front row, fltr:) Chantel Hommel, Carla Broeks, Marijke Bouwhuis, Anja Willems, Mieke van Wesemael Not on the picture, but graduated: Roland Rodenburg.
For further information contact Josje Aarts, e-mail: email@example.com.
[Eindhoven, 04-10-2014] It’s quite seldom, that I stay at Eindhoven for a long time. Mostly I’m traveling around, because that belongs the work. But this summer period I was at home for over 2 months. Of course not just free wheeling, always enough work around. But the pace is different, with time for nice things, like staying in the beautiful baroque city of Lecce/Puglia, Italy. At the end of August, closing in much quicker then I thought, the first Marte Meo Course at my international Marte Meo Centre, Eindhoven, was held. And then the roller coaster took off:
Marte Meo events in Croatia (Silvija Phillips Reichherzer),
Bergen (Marte Meo Medical & Marte Meo Nordic Congress),
Warendorf (Caritas; with Michael Hipp),
Osnabrück (Marte Meo Bewegung Germany Symposium & Yearly meeting Supervisors),
Ludwigshafen (LuZi, City Ludwigshafen),
Saarbrücken/Bexbach (Community Family Centre),
Groningen (Zorggroep Groningen, in-company).
While all the events were fully booked or nearly sold out, people hopped from congress to congress to get last seats, some even mailing me for advocacy.
Now that September came to an end it feels so good to see Marte Meo professionals working so hard on interesting subjects, helping out people, learning every day and showing new possibilities. Seeing so many getting energy from each other and their daily successful efforts to set them going on with their important work, it feels wonderful. And there are so many stimulating moments coming, I’m sure of that.
I wish you all a nice October period.
[Photo: Billboard at City Hall, Trier, Germany, 26-0-2014 - ©2014 Hans Honders]
Eindhoven, Marte Meo International: At the 27th of August, 2014, the Autumn Season started with the first the of the Marte Meo Supervisor Course. It was lovely to meet the Marte Meo professionals bringing in their fresh idea and their deeper insiight into several subjects during the two days at Eindhoven. Summer lasted quite a long time for me, over 2 months staying in The Nethterlands was a new experience to me. Now, with the start off of the Supervisor Course the next trips into Europe are at hand: Croatia, Norway, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland. Before we know, Christmas time is coming!
I wish all of you a good and fresh start into the season to come.
A BIG SMILE,
[Amsterdam, 25-0625] Marte Meo Licensed Supervisors from Australia, Greece, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, Norway, standing at the very same spot in front of Rembrandt's famous »Nightwatch« as President Obama did some weeks ago.
The »International Marte Meo Licensed Supervisors Information Exchange Meeting Days« has been held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, which were organised by Maria Aarts of Marte Meo International. About 25 Marte Meo Licensed Supervisors attended the meeting at Eindhoven.
(Further Information, mail to: Maria Aarts: firstname.lastname@example.org).
See more photographs of the International Marte Meo event at the PHOTOBOX on this website [click here]
See the programme of the »International Marte Meo Licensed Supervisors Information Exchange Meeting Days« in AGENDA on this website [click here]
Can you imagine, that we will stand in front of Rembrandt's famous picture »De Nachtwacht« (Night Watch), the very same spot Mr. President Barack Obama was studying the picture a few weeks ago?
We, Marte Meo Licensed Supervisors, will be there, during the International Marte Meo Licensed Supervisors' Days in Eindhoven visiting the »Rijksmuseum« in Amsterdam.
Participants from 13 countries will attend the Marte Meo L.C.'s Days at Eindhoven.
See AGENDA for further Information: click here
[Venue & Date: Eindhoven: 23 & 24-06-2014]
••• ALL THE MARTE MEO NEWS IN A BIRD'S EYE VIEW
MARTE MEO MAGAZINE:
- [Uploaded: 26-08-2014]: Dr. phil. CHRISTIAN HAWELLEK: Einladung zum Perspektivwechsel: Das Potential der Marte Meo Methode aus klinisch-psychotherapeutischer Sicht. Article 33G. [English translation in preparation] [Click here]
AGENDA OCTOBER 2014:
- See ALL MARTE MEO EVENTS OF OCTOBER 2014 [Click here]
AGENDA, NEW ENTRIES 2014/2015:
- [Uploaded: 20-10-2014] CJD Institut Bad Nenndorf: 19th Bad Nenndorfer Therapy Day [Click here]
- [Uploaded: 16-10-2014] Aachen/Germany: Bildungswerk Aachen: Marte Meo Day - Permanent Education by Maria Aarts: 24-03-2015 [Click here]
- [Uploaded: 06-10-2014] Georgsmarienhütte/Germany: 4th IJOS-Matinée [Click here]
- [ Upoaded: 09-08-2014] Eindhoven: Marte Meo International | Education: Marte Meo Supervisor Course 2015/2016. Course leader: JOSJE AARTS [Click here]
- [08-08-2014uploaded] Eindhoven: Marte Meo International | Education: Marte MeoSupervisor Course 2013 / 2014 / 2015 [Course schedule completed]. Courseleader: JOSJE AARTS [Click here]
- [Uploaded 11-09-2014] Bergen/Norway: Nordic Marte Meo Congress 2014: »Magiske øyeblikk – Magic moments« [Click here]
- [Uploaded 10-09-2014] Bergen/Norway: Symposium »Marte Meo Medical« 2014 [Click here]
- [Uploaded 02-09-2014] Croatia: Marte Meo Symposium Novigrad [Click here]
»MARTE MEO WORLD«:
- [Uploaded 15-09-2014] Marte Meo-Darmstadt: Workshops. Organisation: Marte Meo-Darmstadt, Hildegard Rausch [CLICK HERE]
- [Uploaded 15-09-2014] First Marte Meo symposium in Mecklenburg Western Pomerania [19-11-2015]. Organisation: Virginie Puschmann [Click here]
- [Uploaded 15-09-2014] First Marte Meo Symposium with Virginie Puschmann, licensed Supervisor in Mulhouse, France (09-10-214) [Click here]
- [Uploaded: 08-09-2014] Norway: Grønn-Jensen, Tom Andreas. Institute: GJ KOMPETANSE [Click here]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Go for details, flyers, registrations and/or information regarding the Marte Meo events to AGENDA on this website.